The Student News Site of Victor Senior High School

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

Pilot Episode: Teacher Superlatives

Team A.T.A.C, worked hard to cover this fun topic: surveying teachers on who they would nominate and choose for some classic superlatives.

Leave a Comment
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Tessa Peone
Tessa Peone, Associate Producer
Tessa Peone is a junior here at Victor Senior High School and this is her second time being a part of The Victor Voice as a staff writer. Tessa is on the varsity tennis team this year and also participates in musical theater, both in school and at Spotlight Studios in Fairport. Some of her favorite past roles include Gomez Addams in The Addams Family, and Danny Zuko in Grease.  Tessa enjoys being both in front of the camera and behind it, as well as covering issues she feels are important to our school.
Ashley Jedrich
Ashley Jedrich, Staff Writer
Ashley Jedrich is a senior at Victor High School. It is also her first year in journalism. Ashley wants to be a sports broadcaster when she's older so she is very excited to learn more about journalism and media. Ashley is involved in Victor Varsity Girls Golf, and Victor Varsity Softball, along with competing with her horses in her free time. She is a huge sports fan and enjoys hearing about our school sports. She is extremely excited to be involved with journalism and can’t wait to see what she will be able to know by the end of the year.
Ashlyn Lesure
Ashlyn Lesure, Staff Writer
Ashlyn Lesure is a senior attending Victor High School. She is a first year journalist and is super excited to grow. Outside of school, she is a part of the Victor Marching Blue Devils, specifically part of the Colorguard. In the winter, she competes with the Victor Varsity Winterguard team. She loves business and is a member of DECA, along with Mentors Club, supporting younger students at Victor High school. Ashlyn can’t wait for the year and looks forward to growing as a student journalist. 

Colby Stone, Staff Writer
Colby is a sophomore at Victor High School, this is his first year in journalism. He plans on spreading information and his personal opinion on various topics. Outside of school he enjoys painting, reading, and screeching as he dies for the millionth time in the game Hollow Knight.   

Comments (0)

All The Victor Voice Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *