The Student News Site of Victor Senior High School

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

VV Morning Show: Hunchback Actor On Actor

Tippet and Analie ask each other questions about acting and the Senior High Musical.

Get Tickets Here

Leave a Comment
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Kyle Tippett Reinson
Kyle Tippett Reinson, Staff Writer
Kyle Tippett Reinson is the president of the Junior class and also a lover of the visual media arts. Ever since he could remember he always had a love for making videos and telling stories through film; this led to the creation of a youtube channel during his career as a middle school student in Pittsford, starring his local neighborhood friends. This passion for video-making has extended to the present day. As a first year journalism student he hopes to find and expose the truth throughout the halls of Victor Senior High school.
Tobie Iwankow
Tobie Iwankow, Executive Producer
Tobie is a senior and this is their second year of Journalism. They love writing, producing and editing the Victor Voice Episodes and strive to bring an extra level of quality to all their projects. Tobie is also in their 6th season of Marching Band and 5th season of VIPE where they play Marimba in the Front Ensemble. In the future Tobie plans to major in Film Production and join a professional Indoor Percussion Group.
Erin Malone
Erin Malone, Staff Writer
Erin Malone is a junior at VCS and this is her first year in journalism. She is one of the Editor-in-Chiefs of the yearbook, Co-President and treasurer of art club, and in GSA. She is also on tech crew for the school plays and musicals and on the Varsity Girls Golf team. She is super excited for this year in journalism and to allow different groups of people to have representation in our school!

Comments (0)

All The Victor Voice Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *