The Student News Site of Victor Senior High School

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

Senior Night: Victor Varsity Softball

The 2024 seniors

On Tuesday, May 7th the Girl’s Varsity Softball had their rescheduled senior night game. Before the game, Coach Potenza recognized the seniors for both Victor and Brighton.

#4 Ashley Jedrich

The seniors for the Victor Varsity Softball are #3 Oliva Stienorth who is a pitcher and a right fielder, #4 Ashley Jedrich who is a 3rd baseman, and #5 Jordan Wilcox who is a pitcher and a 1st baseman. The seniors for the Brighton Varsity Softball are #1 Camryn Sloan, #5 Vanessa Ng, #14 Isabella Rozzi, and #27 Anna Campbell.

#3 Olivia Steinorth

The game started with Victor in the outfield—#3 Olivia Stienorth as the pitcher and #17 Abigail Harris as the catcher. The first out of the game was a pop-fly caught by #6 Kennedy Chizuk in the left field.

The game continued with no runs until the bottom of the 3rd period. Victor’s first run of the night was by #7, Ryleigh Fontana.

Jordan Wilcox

Olivia was getting constant strikeouts and managed to keep almost every person on Brighton off the bases. Whenever someone got on base, everyone in the infield was ready to get the out. It wasn’t until the bottom of the 5th period the victor got 3 more runs by #11 Makenzie Visingard, #7 Ryleigh Fontana, and #3 Oliva Stienorth.

The game ended when the 7th inning came, Victor had 4 runs, and Brighton had zero. The game was a good one for Victor.

All of the girls had a good time as it was senior night. Victor will miss the 3 seniors very much and we wish them all the luck as they are soon entering their lives after high school.