The Student News Site of Victor Senior High School

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

The Morning Show 5/3/24

Quarter 4 and PDA

A two parter today. Sean and Noah asked about the end of the year. Michael and Nick asked about PDA.

Leave a Comment
More to Discover
About the Contributors
Michael Ricci
Michael Ricci, Editor-in-Chief
Michael Ricci is a young phenom in the sports media industry. You can hear Michael doing play by play for the Victor Blue Devils, he is a co-founder of CR Sports. This year he takes his talents to the Victor Voice as a first year journalist. The senior is excited for his new opportunity as Editor-in-Chief in this amazing classroom.
Sean Garcia Perez
Sean Garcia Perez, Managing Editor
Sean Garcia Perez is a second year journalist and a senior at VSHS. Sean is now a senior staff writer for the Victor Voice. Sean does a couple of extracurricular activities. He does football and he will try to get involved with Victor Cares Club this year. Sean gives back to the community by being a volunteer firefighter for Farmington and now in the Civil Air Patrol. One of Sean’s biggest passions is aviation.
Nick Leonard
Nick Leonard, Staff Writer
Nick Leonard is a senior attending Victor High School. It’s his first year as a journalist. He plays football, basketball, and lacrosse. He loves the community of Victor and would love to write about activities around the school. His favorite song is American Pie. He hangs out with friends in his free time, and likes to not take life too seriously.
Noah Herrneckar
Noah Herrneckar, Staff Writer
Noah Herrneckar is in his senior at Victor Senior High School. He is a first year journalist and a staff writer. He is a DECA officer and runs the instagram page @bills.fans.media.

Comments (0)

All The Victor Voice Picks Reader Picks Sort: Newest

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *