The Student News Site of Victor Senior High School

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

The Victor Voice

The Original Steve’s Diner: The Addition to the Victor Community.

Savoring each bite at The Original Steve’s Diner is common when presented with juicy hamburgers, pancakes the size of your head, excellent hash, local finger lakes coffee with many different creamer options, delicious turkey dinners, and more on the extensive menu. Steve’s Diner is newly located in Victor Crossing Shopping Mall (407 Commerce Dr, Victor, NY 14564).

It is a perfect spot for a scrumptious meal after a quick shopping spree at local stores like HomeGoods, Walmart, KHOLS, and Ulta. Although many other eateries exist in the Victor Crossing Shopping Mall, Steve’s Diner is the place for a filling meal. 

Steve’s Diner, famously known for their large variety of breakfast meals, was founded in Penfield by the Dedes Family in 2013. Their family-owned business is open 7 days a week, 7 am-2 pm, and provides comfort to all customers in the area.

Although there are no official dinner meals, Steve’s Diner has 36 varieties of Pancakes, juicy burgers, crisp salads, and flavourful grilled chicken sandwiches for lunch.

The Fruit Delight Lovecake – One of Steve’s 36 options.

This diner produces gluten-free, vegetarian, and vegan options for those who desire it. In addition, fresh soup and sausage every day is always supplied. Takeout is also arranged for customers who call. 

Steve’s also has a great cleaning status. The owner of the Victor Steve’s Diner makes sure monthly cleaners come to keep this well-loved diner in its best state. Bussers are always seen wiping down booths, tables, and chairs after every customer.

Daily cleaning can be seen after work such as mopping the floors, sweeping under all tables, cleaning all counters, disinfecting all doors, polishing and washing silverware, as well as efficient cleaning in the kitchen. 

The staff at Steve’s Diner greet customers with enthusiasm and genuine smiles. The atmosphere at Steves is consistently lively and uplifting. Staff members such as waiters/waitresses, Hostesses, and Bussers ensure all guests have a pleasant experience.

Although the wait to be seated or the wait for food may be longer than expected, your server will always keep your coffee full. Smiles and laughter are contagious at The Original Steve’s Diner and leaving with a full stomach is always encouraged.